Qld Herb Society Annual Herb Awareness Weekend May 3 & 4
Posted On May 1, 2008
Markets & Herb Awareness Weekend
For everyone who wants to know more about growing and using herbs – this is the weekend for you!
– Discover a large variety of unusual and water wise herbs and plants for sale.
– Enjoy free demonstrations and talks.
– Browse a wide variety of stalls with herb related goods, products and food.
– Relax and revive at Cafe Sage for delicious,
herb inspired food and beverages.
– Come along for a chance to meet our patron and renowned garden adviser, Colin Campbell.
Please note: No EFTPOS or Credit Card facilities available.
When: 3 – 4 May 2008 calendar of dates
9am to 4pm
Where: Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens
Mt Coot-tha Road Toowong
How Much: $4.00 Adults $3.00 Concession
Contact: Debbie, Queensland Herb Society
phone: 07 5426 8299
I was going to launch the very first Herbology stall at this herbal event but as it turns out a very dear friend has chosen that weekend to be married. Guess there is always next year 🙂
There is no point in giving you QLD Herb Society’s URL as the website has been promising to come soon for at least the past 18 months where I have been eagerly waiting for it to appear. *grumble grumble* I really must go to one of their meetings and ask them what the deal is. How hard is it to have a very basic information site? They dont need to change content often just have something there to make people welcome for goodness sake. Ok Ok, I know…ranting and raving again……